Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Spring Air Adjustable Bed After Back Surgery's My Back Hurts Much More If I Sleep In My Bed Then On My Coach With My Head Elevated?

After back surgery's my back hurts much more if i sleep in my bed then on my coach with my head elevated? - spring air adjustable bed

I had back surgery 5 for the lumbar spine of S1, L5, L4, L3 and L2. Everything melts in short, a titanium excecpt spring / cage L4/L5, which was my first operation. I have an adjustable air bed comfort that you can not change the stiffness of very soft to hard. Even the mildest setting my back hurts much more when I am on my couch with elevado head that looks more sleep a bow or a supine position. The question is "why my back hurts much more when I get up when I sleep in my bed when I sleep in my car?" Nobody told me my doctor it is very recomment include know. Believe it hard for me to I am the only one found with this problem. Another thing that happened a few minutes before he had to go into surgery, I no problem with the tops of the feet. cam time I realized on my feet, and the right and then with a numness left feeling annoyed that I had to help. Please still

0 comments:

Post a Comment