Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Herpes Hair Picture Is It An Ingrown Hair Or Herpes Or Something Else?

Is it an ingrown hair or herpes or something else? - herpes hair picture

I am very concerned about this and I want to mention, but I did not "really possible to see a doctor before, so I fins as much as possible. For months I had these little bumps in my inner thigh area, about 6 whole, especially by small and scattered. They look like skin colored oles / grains, but not painful when I see a lot of pressure. I see a lot of nasty pictures of herpes and it does not. I wonder whether, and ingrown hairs, but I see no visible hairs on them, which lasted several months. I hope it is nothing more than an ingrown hair. Do not bite or anything, but I do not think off really easy, by going to them. Help: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment